Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Tuesday with a Christmas movie with Toby and Nana

 Hi,

Busy times, eh?  I hope you are all doing well in the lead up to Christmas. I worked from home again and saw a bit of Toby through the day.

Moxley had a dodgy left eye we... well... kept our own eye on. In the end, Mike took her to the vet after work and we now have drops for her.



Winking cat

And off to the vet she goes

V for that 2pm drop in energy - bad idea. 

Google photos liked it so much it offered up a B&W pic for me

Mike's mother arrived while Mike and I were still at work. She made herself comfortable until we finished. We had tea (I made a mountain of lasagne and we used Celia's fresh lettuce for salad) and dessert (brandy snaps - mmmmmm). Then we settled in to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Christmas Vacation movie tradition continues

Toby wore his new elf outfit as we sat on the couch. Polly watched with us and it got a few chuckles out of her. But it never gets old for me and Toby. Hahahah. Squirrel scene gets me every time.

Mike dropped his Mum off at her place and I was already fast asleep by the time he got home. Fell back asleep easily.

The Lab iced latte - always good

Up for a bus ride in with Mike. Him to see Quentin and me to work and then The Lab to see a bunch of women from my work for an awesome Christmas week brekkie. So good to chat to them over an iced latte and egg brekkie. 


Christmas week brekkie with this bunch of awesome women

Will head home after work and see if it looks ok for a quick trip out to see the lights at Whitby. We went last year and it was amazing. But it is wet here.

Have an awesome day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment