Tuesday, December 6, 2022

The Monday back at work and our wedding anniversary

 Hi,

Lovely day yesterday. I did escape to the park for a run and a kick/bounce session. Yay for getting out of the "office".

Lunch time footy run

Hmm - not quite Tayla Harris form

Moxley chilling in her crate

After work I drove in to meet Mike for our anniversary dinner. 30 years together yesterday - 23 married yesterday. Ooohhh.

Anniversary dinner

Food

We went to Spice Traders and it was okay. Lovely eager staff - cavernous space for patrons. Food was okay. Lovely company.  :-)  Thank you Mike.

Back home to watch a movie together:  Wild.  Mike thinks I should walk the Pacific Crest Trail - or maybe Te Araroa.  I watched the movie and I am not convinced.

Squat racks for the first time in forever

Up for PT session. Squat rack for the first time in well over a year. Painfree knee will let me get back to it. Killed my legs. They are like jelly now.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment