Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Wednesday with a catch up with Doro

 Hi,

Yesterday I tried the coffee flavoured sheep milk for the first time. I give it 6 out of 10. If you like a creamy mouth feel, you'd like this one. It is not strong enough with its coffee flavour for me. It is not too sweet - bonus marks for that. And it does not taste like you are sucking sheep's wool at all. Could be a decent option.

Coffee flavoured sheep milk

Taste test

Also tried on my new t-shirt from Cycle Fever.  Matt at work owns this business and the t-shirts are choice!

New t shirt from Cycle Fever

Unexpected rain yesterday morning

Work iced latte

Busy day again. Chasing Christmas crazy notions and trying to get enough info to make sensible decisions.

After work, Mike and I caught up with Doro at Honey Badger. She is doing well at her workplace and looking forward to the downtime over Christmas.

Mike and I ran to the 22 bus and jumped on and we were taken almost to our door. Fed the cats and were not far off going to bed.

Up for gym this morning. An hour for me. No PB in bench. Boo! But did high reps of a light weight to make up for my puny strength. 

But Mike hit 150kg deadlift PB yesterday
And 125kg squat PB today!

Have a lovely day. Rain here in Wellington. But hot and sticky. I am working tomorrow so you should get a blog post then!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment