Tuesday, November 1, 2022

The Monday with an awesome walk home

 Hi,

Monday was quite full on. Celia, Roanne and I met up with Mary at the cafe under her building. She kindly bought up all our fave coffees and they were waiting for us as we walked in. We did our recruitment drive - hahahah - and then chatted about family and other fun things. It's been ages since I have seen her - not that she has changed at all. :-) Thank you. Always a pleasure to catch up with her.

Good to see Mary!

Quiet in the office

After a day at work (I did sneak out at lunch and buy as power bank for the tramp) I headed home with Barb. We walked up Bowen, up St Mary St and into Te Ahumairangi bush up to the top. Totally want to do that often through the summer.

Walk home - this is Elephant Rock

Lookout on our way up - very hot work in the humid conditions

Gritty urban tramping - this is the top

It was humid so it was very hot work. It's a pretty steep walk up. The views were great from the top. I said goodbye to Barb as she headed down towards her place and I picked up our old lockdown loop and headed home.

Did a bit of yellow, then pink, then red

On my way back to our house

Been a while since I was in here

Tenzing follows some Trick or Treaters

Mike was greeting kids coming to the door and I saw that some of them that had just visited him were walking by me - and Tenzing was following them. The kids knew him and called him Tenzing. But one of the kids also called him "Pirate". He has one eye. I thought that was cute.

Skull

Scary ghouls



Bus ride in on Monday






Google is a pumpkin for Halloween

We sorted out kids for a while - and had tea. And then headed to bed. Mike did Nepal blogs for a while before we fell asleep.

Up for an online PT session. And I might reduce all my social interactions this week as Quentin has a bunch of people he knows catching covid for the first time at the moment. And one of his clients was due to go tramping down south next week and just tested positive today. So she's now not tramping. I would be so sad if that happened.

Sigh.

Right. AFL training tonight. It's supposed to be super windy. Fun! Hahahah.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment