Thursday, November 3, 2022

The Wednesday with working from home

 Hi,

Judging from my photos (only two!) it was obvious all I did yesterday was work from home. Hahah.

Wellington weather on Thursday is like being in a car wash

Getting bigger!

Mike did go out to meet Bharat and right the wrongs of the education system in Aotearoa. He got home fairly early and straight to bed for us.

Up to windy wet weather. The house is getting pummelled. It's totally like being inside a car wash. 

Got Friends of Te Papa session after work today. Will drive in and stay masked up. I will have to write it up immediately.

I haven't packed for tramping yet. I have a pile. Hahah. Will work on that later today - after the Te Papa session. And tomorrow.

Have a great day!


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment