Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The Tuesday back at work

 Hi,

After a day at work - but from home - Mike and I had some tea. And decided it would be best to walk it off. We walked up to Northland school and back. Good distance and I felt way better for getting out of the house.

Out for a walk after work

Moxley finds her place

Went to bed early and slept like a log. Didn't wake up for anything. And even when Mike's alarm went off at 6am, I merely rolled over and went back to a sound sleep. Then Mike delivered brekkie to me and it was a struggle to wake up from the depths of sleep.

Maybe this is a symptom of covid, finally?  I want to sleep lots?

Anyway. We are getting a supermarket delivery today. Nom, nom. And I might consider a half day if I think I need to sleep more. Hahahah.

Have a lovely day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment