Tuesday, March 19, 2024

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

In a turn up for the books, there is only cat content this morning. But in other news, I have a real hankering for a bucket of iced latte about now.



Cats sleeping by me as I WFH

Moxley tells me she wants her tea

Are you ignoring me?

This works on Mike

I worked from home - and the cats ignored me for most of the day. Although they both slept in the same room as where I worked. So maybe they wanted company, but from afar.

Anyway - it got to 4.30pm and Moxley decided to take matters into her own paws and prod me for her tea.

I'll just stare at you, then

I am giving into the stare

Readers, it did not work. I am strong. Mike got home and fed them. All was right in their world once more. But it must be cold because they both decided to lie all over me. And for about 30 mins Smudge let Moxley lay her head full-on onto her.

I was shocked at this display of tolerance. Moxley was in her happy place. I think touch is her love language. Like me.

The cats were fed - then slept all over me

They full on touched each other

The cats spotted a ruru on the tree next to our deck

Chuffed Mike called me to come see it

I went to bed and then Mike was fluffing around with rubbish and what-not when he called me upstairs. The cats were excited about something - and then Mike spotted a ruru right in the tree by our deck. We had a fabulous view of it.

Wow.

Then off to bed. Again. And slept well before the 5.30am alarm. Rode into work in the dark, cold, rain. Brrr. Long-fingered gloves were not keeping up with the sapping cold. Gym with Quentin. 82.5kg deads. 3 reps x 5 sets.

Run after work today! Woot!

Have a brilliant day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment