Wednesday, March 20, 2024

The Tuesday with a run after work

 Hi,

Loved catching up with Celia for lunch. And Mike tagged along too. We heard about their trip to Auckland and the kids adventures.


Iced latte at Arabica with Celia

After work, Mike and I went for a run. I only managed 3k. But as we cooled down on our walk back to work, Callan ran by. So Mike turned around and did 5k with him. Sweet.

I rode home and fed the cats and made tea. I am living a Taylor Swift song there.

Pasta for tea

Buried alive by cats

All the cats

Great sleep. It was cold - so we used the heat pumps. The cats were in heaven.

Up at 6am to get ready to ride in and meet Mike at the gym with Quentin.

Cardio ended

Cardio session with Quentin and Mike.

60kg sled push. 4 lengths of the room. Run while Mike does sled push. That must be about 16 lengths. Then assault bike for 2 mins (and I should get 500m in that time) and then rowing for 500m. And that should take me 2mins 20 for first round and 2.30 for second round.

And now an iced latte with Maureen to kick off the working day.

Hope your Wednesday is a cracker.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment