Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The Tuesday with normal work things

 Hi,

Mike went for a huge run after work yesterday. To Niwa and back. 10km. And he was strong as, bro! Good on him.


I got home from work and fed the cats and then myself. My fave dinner, basil, tomato and mozzarella - with avocado. For double the green.

My fave dinner, tbh

Mike got home after catching up with Andrew in town and we chatted away before falling asleep a little later than I would have liked. I read too late.

Up at 6am - and Mike declared a non-gym day for him immediately. I like a decisive Mike. So up I got. And off to town on my bike. Quick change at work - bumped into Maureen. I have not seen her for ages. And then to gym. Where Quentin totally rewarded me for my diligence. He got me an iced latte on his way in.

#winning


Early gym attendee gets the icy drink

Chat with Quentin on Mike still in bed

Bench. 35kg. 4 reps x 4 sets. I am soft.

I was soft in my bench. I need more sessions with Sally. Low weight high volume on Saturdays.

Back at work. Day in the office. Then if it is not too yucky at 5pm, a run along the waterfront sounds good.

Hope your day is awesomeness.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment