Tuesday, March 26, 2024

The Monday with work

 Hi,

Monday was busy as we prepped ahead of our quarterly planning day out at Seaview today (Tuesday). It is just trying to get the ducks all aligned at the same time as getting the ducks squared away from your current quarter.

Oh well. It is always a busy time.

Smudge uses the floor while Moxley gets the pumpkin

Moxley is pretty comfortable

Cats sit with me as I WFH

Mike got home via a run to Ngauranga gorge to collect the car. We have aircon back in the car. Woot! Bring on summer! No, wait. Ok. The heater works too. But it always has. Yay - because winter is coming.

We probably use the aircon to demist the front windscreen rather than any necessary cooling. For 85% of the time.

We watched YouTube then went to bed. Up to ride to Seaview on my bike. Okay - note to any future attempt at this. Do not go down Tinakori to Thorndon Quay. It took me 10 minutes to cross over to the bike path. I ended up moving 100m up the quay further to the middle of the road. And even that took me another 3 mins or so.

But my moving time was 42 mins out to the Seaview terminal. That was pretty good. As was actually dreaming of an iced latte as I rode along Petone beach and wondering how I could get one. When I stepped into the meeting room, Hope gave me an iced latte. Oh - I was so happy. And it was delicious! I must ask where she got it.

Such a good iced latte - ta Hope

All done for the planning day - thank you

Finished the day early thanks to everyone's prep. :-)  Good work! And then rode home to finish my day at home.

Going in for tea at Newkor and then a spot of karaoke with the team. Woot!

Will let you know tomorrow how that goes.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment