Thursday, March 21, 2024

The Wednesday with work

 Hi,

Busy days. It is end of quarter time - so it is always busy. Trying to get the things finished. Trying to shape up the new work. Yeah.

Highlight was the morning iced latte with Maureen at Margies. And later, lunch walk with Mike to Yoshi and sitting outside to eat it.



Margies with Maureen

AJ gave me this to try! Wow!

AJ has found iced latte in a can - with coconut milk. He gave me one (and he even gave one to Mike - but he gave it to me). Awwwww. I have not tried it yet because I had an iced latte already for the day. But - so interested to try this one.

Mike got a migraine late in the afternoon and after Erin gave him some painkillers, he bussed home and went to bed.

Poor Mike.

I stayed back at work, in lots of meetings. And then rode home. Made tea for us. Soup and toast for a sick Mike.

Then to bed nice and early. Up for me to ride in and go to the gym. Bench 35kg 6 reps x 4 sets. And accessories that killed me.

Then a ride home.
Bench morning

Cats help me at work

Now I am working from home today. Lots of meetings. Checking Mike is ok (he is also WFH). Cats are happy.

We will pick up the car today - it has the evaporator coil sorted. But they need it reassembled before they finish it. So, the weekend sees us doing that!

Wish us luck.

Have a great weekend.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment