Thursday, March 7, 2024

The Wednesday with us working from home

 Hi,

Working from home again today. Checking if we have picked up covid. So far so good. We are doing our gym sessions with Quentin online. Like lockdown times. Hahah.

And there is cat content today! You lucky readers!

Home gym session

Me, Mike and Quentin on our phone

Cats are so close to each other. Hahahah



Smudge is such a sun worshipper

I did get out to my doctor's appointment yesterday. Didn't want to miss that as his books are so full and I missed the last one (not my fault - a mix up in their booking system). And he declared me good - no dodgy looking moles he could see. Next appt in 6 months. But he looked at my scar and it turns out the nurse left a stitch in there. Oh. Yuck!

Let's see what today holds in store. Mike tested negative again. Yippee.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment