Tuesday, August 27, 2024

The Monday with WFH and covid rearing its head

 Hi,

We were all working from home. That is typical for me. But Mike usually has gym with Quentin and works from the office in town. He wasn't feeling 100% Sunday evening so cancelled gym and worked with me in our home office. Said he felt better Monday morning - so yay!

It was good enough

I made sourdough. It turned out ok. Not my best effort so far. I think I didn't tuck it in enough as it was getting ready to rise. Or maybe just not long enough in the resting phase. But it still tasted good.

Moxley tucked up

Cats were happy we were all home. Hahah. Toby went off to Maggies to get his hair cut by Fiona - like old times. And he looks very handsome. Tessa will be happy.

After work, Mike tested for covid. And got an instant, strong result. I had no idea. Thought his cold was a continuation of his flu. This changes things for the week for us. He seems ok. So hopefully just a light touch for him.

Might not make it to Mean Doses quiz tonight just in case I do have covid too. Electric 6 concert is tonight too. Might be just Toby.

Have a good day!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment