Thursday, August 29, 2024

The Wednesday at home

 Hi,

Wild weather again in Wellington this morning (Thurs morning). But Wednesday was really quite lovely - and that was after some terrible wet weather. September has come early - that is usually the windy weather.

Wed morning garage gym

Yesterday I did an online session with Quentin. 35kg bench 6 reps x 4 sets. And this morning, while a gale blew rain all around, I did squats.  60kg 2 reps x 2 sets. Then down to 40kg. 6 reps x 3 sets. Followed by lat pulldowns and triceps extensions. And the 60 push ups!

So remote gym is going well as we try and avoid covid. Last night Toby went out, so Mike and I had some light tea, and we were not long out of bed. I got the dough ready for another loaf of sourdough.

Slept pretty well. Woke to the terrible wind and rain. Got the dough ready for rising. I should get it baked after work tonight happily.

Weekend beckons - for me. Friday with Toby tomorrow - yay. Then Father's Day this Sunday. Followed by sadness when Toby heads back to Chc on Monday. Waaaah.

Lewis Road iced coffee morning


Have a great weekend, whatever you get up to.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment