Wednesday, August 28, 2024

The Tuesday with working from home and Electric Six

 Hi,

We all pretty much stayed home yesterday. Seeing if we have dodged Mike's covid bullets. We got a grocery delivery from New World - 5 - 7pm slot. It arrived at 4.35pm. Hahah. Good.

Enrichment time with floating bottle tops

She liked it

I saw an Instagram post with an enrichment game for cats. Floating bottle tops with kibble in it. So we did it for Moxley and she really liked the challenge of it. Ate them all except for one that fell in the water and went soggy. We will do this again.

The boys went out at 7pm for their Electric Six concert and I got updates via Messenger through the evening. Seems like they had a fabulous time. 

Brother Sister, the support band.
They were good! Lots of synthwave.
Here is their music video so you don't have to google it 

Electric Six were just very, very, very good
Three guitars and drums. What could be better?

A groupie was proudly clutching the setlist, she let me take a photo of it

We didn't buy this t-shirt

I had a bath. Readers - it was cold. With washing, and 3 people, it seems like our hot water cylinder reduced heating cycle doesn't quite cope. I had used a bath bomb, so despite the very lukewarm temperature, I had to use it. I slipped in. Managed to stay for about 8 minutes before it got too cold. Hahah.

Good sleep in the single bed again. I took off the second duvet. No wonder I was boiling the night before. The cats all congregated on Toby's bed. I think they like having their actual owner human home.

Up for an online garage gym session with Quentin. 35kg bench. 6 reps x 5 sets. And push ups. 30. And arm raises side and front. And I tried some more pull ups. With limited success - but I have a plan!

Have a great Wednesday!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment