Thursday, August 8, 2024

The Wednesday with work stuff

 Hi,

Mike and I talked ourselves out of a post work run along the waterfront. Sigh. We bussed home together and had some tea and packed for the ski weekend.

Second loaf out of the oven

Not too bad

Good holes and chewy

Lots of buttery goodness there, Mike

I also did my second sourdough loaf. This was a wee bit different. Prepped it last night with the starter and flour and stretchy folding for 2 hours. Then into the fridge. And when we got home tonight, I took it out. Heated the dutch over at some scalding temperatures in the oven. Added the dough and two ice cubes (ta Anne) and an hour later...

Pretty delicious.

Right. Half day today. We will see Toby. And I think Tessa is coming to Methven. That is choice!

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment