Wednesday, August 14, 2024

The Tuesday with a ride home for me and some ski chat for Mike

 Hi,

Ok - took no pics at all yesterday. What is going on? I did take a screenshot because it was on #womenzsports socials - and featured a photo that included me, Maureen and Elly. And Elly is talking to Alice! Hahah. Awesome.

Screenshot of us attending the Black Ferns watch party

Busy day at work. Mike had his ski/board chat at Foxglove after work. I headed home to feed the cats and myself. Often the theme to my life, I think. I* made mushroom soup with my second last slice of sourdough.

Mike got home and also had some tea - the leftover soup. And no sourdough. But I had made some chicken for him and Smudge. And Smudge absolutely tucked into it. She must have had so much chicken. In her bowl to start with. Then as I was shredding it for the fridge for both of them to use through the week, she got a lot of accidental dropped chicken.

Maureen says she is a princess. No more Fancy Feast for her. Real chicken, please. Yep. She rules us.

Off to bed to watch some fave YouTubers. And then fell into a sleep. Up at 6am to ride in. Loving my bike with its brakes that actually stop you when you apply them. Bonus.

Deads with Quentin. 75kg. 4 reps x 4 sets. While Mike ran 4k on the treadmill. It is a really makariri day today. My fingers in my light gloves were a little sore with the cold as I rode in. Quentin is taking time off for a few weeks. Hopefully we will see him back in the gym soon enbough.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment