Friday, August 8, 2008

I am wearing my black merino NZ Olympic supporter top right now. Come on NZ! I might even contemplate staying up past midnight to watch the opening ceremony for a while. What fun!

I enjoyed the play last night so if anyone has the chance to see Bombshells (a one woman show) then I ’d say head along. I laughed so much I was crying and had a sore tummy afterwards. It was the slide show that did me in (the slide of the mattress leaning against the wall set me off into giggle land!) in one of the skits. Kara and I also enjoyed dinner at Finc near the WCC building. It was very good and they do breakfasts that look superb. I will try to arrange a brunch there one Sunday soon!

I can ’t wait for the clock to get to the end of the day today. It ’s been a long week and I feel slightly manic at the thought of two days off. My work colleagues seem to be either keeping their distance or enjoying my company more than usual (and not just Mike for the latter option either!), depending on whether they think I ’m dangerous or crazy.

Time to get stuck in before lunch. I think I can get my latest screen change implemented in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment