Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well, I had a half day off yesterday to collect my parents from the airport. I went home and got Toby from school then we went home and we got the TV room ready for guests. It looks pretty good I must say. I bought a curtain rail and I finally hung the cream curtain Mike ’s Mum made for it.


My parents were pleased to be finished their travelling – they were pretty tired. There was a massive hail storm at about 10pm last night (I went out to look and it was big chips of ice instead of the usual little balls) and it didn ’t rouse them from their room. I wonder if they were already asleep?

I have a release tonight so I ’ll be late home. I think Toby will get collected from After School Care by Mum and Dad at about 4pm.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment