Friday, August 15, 2008

What a fantastic set of storms last night. The thunder made the walls vibrate. And there was a huge thunderclap at some stage. The hills made the thunder echo for ages at one point too. It kept waking me up at various intervals. That and Mike ’s phone call at 9.40pm when I was in denial. I am also not sure if his phone died after 20 mins or so or if I fell asleep talking to him and he hung up. All I know is that around 10pm, I said something and there was no answer. I was very sleepy on the phone.


Toby slept well. He also suggested that he wanted Burger Wisconsin for dinner and that Mike and I could go to the Flying Burrito Bros (my suggestion). I might suss that out! Heheheheh.

Have a great weekend. We ’re doing some DIY for the last time (hopefully – lining the green room ’s wardrobe) and the carpet should get finished this afternoon. Normality might fall over the Gilbert household. Or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment