Thursday, August 21, 2008

What an absolutely gorgeous morning. My parents have practically bought a house and I think settlement is Sept 5 th . I supervised (in a very loose sense as I did fall asleep before Benjamin) Benjamin last night while Vivienne and John went out to a movie John desperately tried to convince me to attend rather than him. I watched Olympic coverage from a warm couch and woke when Ramble went upstairs and Benjamin sneezed! Heheheheheh. Toby had Gramps on lunchtime duty yesterday and while Toby enjoyed the attention, I think Gramps is decidedly ambivalent about supervising a playground full of exuberant children.

So, I drove in today after dropping off Toby (hence the latish start to the day) because we may be buying a rooftop box for the car. We shall see. I was also going to bring in my snowboard for a tune and wax but Mike ’s assessment said it was fine.

Kara had some bad news last night – she is up at the mountain skiing. Her dog, Pitch, died at the kennels! She is very upset. We will see her at the weekend if she is still up there. It may be difficult to console her.

I have my cup of tea and about to start the day in earnest after winning the 5 minute quiz this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment