Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a beautiful morning. Mike and I left at the same time this morning because Mike has an early morning meeting. My parents were left to do the Toby morning duty. I just rang them and everything is going well. It seems they may make an offer on a townhouse some time today. We shall see what happens.


Tonight one of us (probably me) will go and supervise Benjamin and Ramble while John and Vivienne paint the town red (John has a work function on) so I am looking forward to that. I ’m not sure of the time I am expected there yet, but if it isn ’t too late, maybe Benjamin can take Ramble out for a short walk while I tag along. Or too cold. Or too wet. I can think up loads of excuses. ;-)

I must order some groceries for the weekend too. How exciting. We ’re off for 4 days of skiing fun!

Better get stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment