Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We now have 4 empty bookcases crying out to be loaded with our lovely books. Mike wants to attach them to the wall so we may get around to doing that tonight. Then we can start to fill them. How exciting. Mike was asleep early last night – left over effects from his migraine I expect.


The ride in this morning was lovely. The sunrise was almost lurid in its colours. Reds, yellows, oranges and a bit of purple. The roads were dry and I rode like the wind (well, in my own head I did).

Toby has his new New Zealand passport. It just arrived on my desk! Very good news! We can actually leave the country with him at the moment once again. Roll on overseas holidays (more wishful thinking just a product of my own mind!).

Ok. Time to start the day. Weetbix was good, tea was even better. Now if I can get this new screen to behave itself we ’ll be right

No comments:

Post a Comment