Friday, August 29, 2008

Mike had another migraine last night after we went to the Tabor household to collect wee Toby. But he seems to have suffered no lasting ill effects from this one – probably because he was quick taking some medication. This is the third in two weeks though! Toby enjoyed the Tabor excursion – he hasn ’t been up there for a wee while. They have had visits from relatives and we ’ve been busy too.


So we took the bus this morning. My back was sore once more yesterday after the ride in. So a day off is probably a good thing.

I have planted half the plants I got from the Lewises for my birthday! Will do the others at the weekend. I hope they thrive!

Weekend plans? Swimming, Ron Bichan ’s lunch, rugby at the stadium – and that is just Saturday. Sunday Mike and I are off to Auckland at midday. I stay till Wednesday evening and Mike is back Thursday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment