Friday, August 22, 2008

Woo hoo! It is Friday and we ’re all very excited. We ’re off to Ruapehu for 4 days of skiing fun. The weather may not be playing nicely. It is supposed to snow each day. Tuesday is southerlies and gales. Nice. Still, we have our togs for the hot pools.


I have a life event that I have achieved as of yesterday afternoon. We now own a Thule roofbox for the car. Somehow, I almost feel life is complete. What other goals can I set now? They are all paling into insignificance. Heheheheheh.

I attended a rather late, and a little boring, Microsoft session last night. And when we got home (Mike collected me) we packed all our stuff and now it is in a pile by the door. We fell into a heap in bed.

We caught the bus this morning. We have to head home at 1600 and pack the car up and head off!

No comments:

Post a Comment