Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mike and I have had a busy time at the conference in Auckland !  Now I have to get back into all the work piling up here.  Phew!   Mike is due back at about 1730 this evening (his plane should touch down around then) and he ’ll pick me up on the way home in his taxi!
 
Toby seems to have convinced after school care that he had a play date with Isaac yesterday and he was left at school.  I ’m not sure exactly what happened next, but I think Isaac ’s mother took him back inside and he must have ended up at After School Care anyway.  I will have to get to the bottom of that.  Mum says Isaac just rang after we left to walk to school, so maybe they want to arrange a real play date!  Poor Toby.   He ’s getting too social for his own good already!
 
I ’d better go and sort out some stuff.  A cup of tea might help out somewhat!

No comments:

Post a Comment