Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dad cooked up a yummy dinner last night but I have to make dinner for tonight for the first time in ages.     Better sort that out.   Toby had his first night in his bedroom with us back upstairs in our normal room and he went to sleep so well.  No fuss, no bother.
 
I rode in today as the roads were dry despite the weather on the radio saying showers and strong northerlies.   I hope it stays that way for the ride home again!  It was my first ride back up the hill yesterday for about 2 weeks.   It was a little more difficult than usual and I can ’t blame the northerly on that.
 
My parents have kicked off landline phones and cable TV and all sorts of things.  I think the next few days is when that all happens.  Dad will collect wee Toby from school today at 1600 and when I get home he ’ll be off home.
 
Halfway through the week but after a few short weeks the last few it is proving difficult.  It feels like it should be Thursday at least by now!  Uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment