Friday, September 19, 2008

Wee Toby got to play with the twins (and wrangled dinner out of them too) after school and Mike and I shared leftovers at home.  Tonight we have some weird plans involving fish n chips at Greg and Nicola ’s house in Ngaio, staying the night at my parent ’s place and going swimming (with or without the Corolla) tomorrow morning.  I ’ll ride home and collect Toby and drive to Greg and Nicola ’s house. Then Mike will catch the bus there.   After dinner we ’ll head to my parent ’s place and maybe watch some rugby league (boring game usually – but a big match for the Warriors).
 
The weekend plans seem to revolve around eating.   After swimming I am sure we have two lunch dates so I think Mike has to sort that out.  We also may only have the mx-5 as an option, since the Corolla is in the shop with its leak.  I ’m happy to cycle out to Woburn but not too sure if Mum and Dad would do that!  ;-)   Sunday we have a BBQ lunch in Wadestown.  Somewhere we may get to do some DIY (stairwell and green room – and we ’ve told Toby we ’ll sort out his toy box as it is buried in the downstairs bathroom still).
 
So, there you go.   The recent wind is battering my delicate seedlings in the vege patch.  I may have chosen the sunniest spot in our garden but it also cops a lot of wind.  I wonder if anything will mature to the point where we can eat it!  ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment