Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September is flying by.  I ’d better sort out the school holiday programme for Toby (with a few days for Tyler ).  Mike and I have a night out tonight – dinner and a movie.  How cool is that?  We also need to take the Corolla into work tomorrow as it is going in for a service.  And Thursday as I need to drive to Toby ’s school at lunchtime for lunch duty.  Phew.  Logistics.
 
I watered the vege patch last night when I got home.  It looks ok I guess.  The wind had got up and some plants are looking shocked at the move from wee punnet in a sunny garden shop to our lawn!  And a mozzie bit me while I was watering.  Cheeky thing.  But it is an indication of the balmy weather.  Honest!
 
Ok. Time to get stuck into work for the day.  Have a marvellous Tuesday.  Enjoy whatever you are up to.
 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment