Thursday, September 11, 2008


Pretty busy – oh – I have a release tonight so I won ’t be home till about 2000 tonight.  Mike will have to go and relieve Gramps from Toby duty (and cook dinner).  I hope the release goes well – there is a bit of structure change and resulting data clean ups.  My part should take about 5 minutes (if I ’ve done it right).
 
The weekend is approaching (although not fast enough).   We have a picnic planned if the weather is good at Karori Park with a work colleague and her kids for Saturday lunch time.   And I think a cup of tea would be in order at the Sampson household as they live in Karori.
 
Sunday we ’re free agents.   I think we should gib the green room wardrobe.  Mike has batted it and that ’s all it needs before we can use it properly.
 
Ok.   Time to sort out Weetbix and a nice cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment