Friday, September 12, 2008

 
The release went well last night and Mike cooked up a storm of – fish n chips.  The boys liked it and that ’s what counts.  I got home at bedtime for Toby and listened to a bedtime story before falling asleep myself not too long afterwards.  12 hour days are just wrong.
 
The weekend plans haven ’t changed much.  DIY.  Swimming.  Picnic.  Cups of tea.  I ’d love to fit in a trip to the zoo as well.  We shall see.
 
We ’re having dinner at my parents place tonight.  So I think I am riding there (I took the bus in this morning because at 1930 last night I didn ’t feel like hoping on my bike) and then maybe riding home from there.  Otherwise my bike is likely to stay here over the weekend.
 
I have a 20 minute presentation to give this afternoon – not a pleasant way to end the week I would have thought.  It may run to about 3 ½ minutes if I hurtle through the slides.  I ’d better practise the slllloooooowwwww drawl to pad it all out.  Heheheheh.
 
Ok.  Time to get stuck in.  No problems from last night ’s work, so it all seems fine and dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment