Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It was very easy to take the bus in this morning with the dodgy weather although it was a surprise to me to see a notice in the bus stop explaining about industrial action this morning on the buses.  I don ’t think it affects our bus route though.
 
I took Toby to the dental nurse yesterday and she declared his teeth fine.  No plaque even!   So, well done Toby!  He was slightly put off by the boy in as we got there who cried and whimpered the entire time we were waiting (about 15 minutes).  Apparently he had an abscess and needed a filling.   He was not a happy chappy.   Toby ’s first words to the dental nurse as he entered was “Don ’t give me any fillings ”.   But he sat in the chair and was very happy about it.   He opened his mouth wide immediately the seat reclined.   The dental nurse used the air puffer and Toby got the giggles every time she used it.   I think the dental nurse and her assistant were pleased to hear a child happy after the dramas of the previous boy.
 
I dropped Toby off at Mum and Dad ’s and headed back to work.   Then Mike and I went there after work for dinner.   Very nice.
 
I need to book dinner at the Flying Burrito Brothers for Friday night with Karen and her family (if anyone else wants to come feel free to let me know and I ’ll add to the reservation).  And I need to try and book a haircut for Toby this week too.   We also need to book somewhere for the ski weekend coming up with wee Tyler .  Dad will stay in Wellington for the weekend (Roberting time) and the rest of us will head up.  I can ’t wait to see Tyler try out skiing.
 
I also have to cook dinner tonight so I need to buy some food to cook!  We didn ’t get any shopping done at the weekend and now we ’re suffering!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment