Monday, September 15, 2008

We had a busy weekend – Mike got the gib on the green room ’s wardrobe.  I got a vege garden planted!   Woo hoo!  We have lettuces, broccoli, peas, carrots and silverbeet.  We shall see what eventuates.  I think one lettuce is already on its last roots!   Mike wants to sort out the gib in the stairwell this week.  That ’d be great!   Once the stairwell is done we can get the final carpet onto the stairs.
 
I have lunch duty today but didn ’t remember in time.  So either Mum will do it or I ride back up the hill and spend lunchtime in my bike shorts.  I ’ll chat to Mum a bit later to sort it out.  I also have Thursday lunch duty!   I ’d kind of still like to do it today if I can.  
 
The rugby was entertaining over the weekend and St Kilda got through their match to stay in the finals race in the AFL.  All good!
 
Mike is away from his desk all day with induction at work.  Similar to brainwashing but in a nice way!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment