Friday, October 10, 2008

Another beautiful day here in Wellington – I really enjoyed the ride in.  And I saw the Mighty Red Galant in the parliament car park so I ’m guessing Andrew is back up and at work.  I hope he isn ’t too sore then.
 
We went to Mum and Dad ’s place last night for dinner and Toby wanted to come home with us.   So I drove back and forth ferrying Mike and Toby back to our house in the MX-5.  Heheheheh.   This morning I also prepped the vege patch for my absence this weekend.  I composted and watered so hopefully there aren ’t too many casualties.   I think two broccoli plants are on their last roots and more peas have gone to pea heaven.   The blackbirds love it when I get out there – they were lurking this morning.
 
So we ’re off today for Ruapehu.  I can ’t wait – the weather is supposed to be good.  We shall see.   We ’ll stay in Taihape (mainly because Mike and I like the motor camp there – and it is cheap!) and hopefully no one will mind the drive each morning.  We ’ll come back late Sunday to try and avoid the SH1 traffic jam of people returning from school holidays.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment