Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It has dawned a lovely day this morning.  Mike and I rode down the hill together as Toby and Tyler stayed the night at Grandy and Gramps ’ house.   I think Hang Dog is on for the kids and the weather is good so Mum will not be afraid to step into the car (unlike yesterday ’s gales that kept everyone with sense inside till about 1300).
 
I have left Tyler ’s jacket on the sofa and the DS Lites in the same place.
 
Mike and I have a seminar to attend this afternoon (1600 – 1730) on Microsoft information.
 
My vege patch is struggling in the exposed place it is in these gales.  One broccoli now looks dodgy, and another pea plants looks a bit haggard.  Mike seems to think we should be able to harvest something.  We shall see!
 
I hope everyone has a great day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment