Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The ride in was lovely this morning.   I saw the MRG in the parliament car park as I rode past.   One day I ’ll see you arriving!
 
I have prepared dinner for tonight and tomorrow night.   We have spaghetti Bolognese and tuna pasta bake lined up.   This is because I was just cooking up a storm last night when Mike and Toby came home and declared we were having guests for dinner – a BBQ.   So, that ’s what we did.   Aidan and the boys (Duncan and Emerson) arrived and we ate and ate.   Toby was very pleased to see them.   We need to arrange a sleepover.   Toby has a date to play at their house on Thursday after school.
 
Nothing else much to report.   Dad says he ’ll collect Toby at 4pm from After School Care today ands stay for dinner (we can decide between the two tonight).
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment