Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Phew!   Just caught my breath for the day.   Toby asked if I could take him to school today so I arranged to do so.   I drove to the library after dropping him off and rode in from there.   My brake pads do work better in the wet than the pathetic amounts of rubber on my old brake pads.   Toby and I had a nice morning.   Dad will collect Toby at 1600 from After School Care.   Mike and I will ride to the car at 1730 and drive to home to drop off bikes and then to Ngaio for dinner.   Toby needs an early night (Mrs Mahoney cornered me sans Toby and told me he needed more sleep!) so we need to be home and have him in bed by 7/7.15 at the latest.
 
Today is quite gloomy out there and the rain looks like it has set in till Sunday now.   I wonder what that means for our trip away skiing this weekend.   Lots of hot pool visits I think.   Maybe we should make sure we bring the laptop for rainy afternoons in the cabin at the Taihape motor camp.
 
Ok.   Time to continue on to my next meeting.   Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment