Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I think Andrew is getting his hernia sorted out today – good luck for that, Andrew!   I hope it all goes very well – I am sure it will.
 
Today is very windy.   That is an understatement.  It isn ’t often that I wonder about the structural integrity of our house but at 6am this morning I was contemplating what I ’d do if the roof vanished!   It is supposed to die down by the evening.   Ok!   Lucky for us!   Heheheheh.   I just heard one of my colleague pondering the strength of the windows in our building.  He is assuming their curved nature gives us an edge!  When Wellingtonians think about structural integrity of buildings, you know it is very windy!   Anyhow, needless to say, I did not ride today.   I suspect I would have died – or at least maimed myself.
 
Mum and Dad are looking after Toby and Tyler today and probably taking them to Hang Dog to try out the climbing.  Unless it is too windy and Mum won ’t get in the car!   That may yet happen.   They can always go tomorrow.
 
Wee Tyler was upset when she went to bed again last night.   She was ok but Toby was trying it on and I think it upset her.  She calmed down and we rang Karen and she was very happy to go straight to sleep after that.  Toby may have been disturbed by the wind (he is on the windy side of the house) as he called out a few times around 12.30 or thereabouts.
 
Ok.   Time to go and find some milk for my Weetbix.

No comments:

Post a Comment