Thursday, October 23, 2008

I walked Toby to school again this morning – mainly because I am working late tonight and Mike needs to leave early to collect Toby.   They can have a boy dinner together tonight.
 
Toby was told off by his teacher this morning when I dropped him off.   Apparently the last three days have been disruptive and Mrs Mahoney is giving Toby the hard word.   Toby told us last night that he had got in trouble with his teacher.   I expect it doesn ’t help that the most disruptive, rude boy in their class is right next to Toby on the table and Toby now calls him his best friend.   Oh dear.
 
I ’d better get stuck into work – otherwise I might get told off by my boss too!
 
Mike and I have a day off tomorrow – and if the weather co-operates we will see Toby in the gardens for a picnic with his side school.   We ’ll leave early for Taihape tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment