Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mike, Toby and I had a lovely evening yesterday.   I thought Mike was out and about, but he turned up at home just after Toby and I got there.   So we had a nice dinner (fish fingers and salad – dubious really whether it was nice) and put Toby to bed quite early.   Mike rang his parents for a chat (spoke to his Mum earlier and his Dad later in the evening) and we eventually fell asleep.   We didn ’t sleep well though (maybe the wind – and Toby had a nightmare at about 3am so he came to our bed after that).  
 
I didn ’t ride in today as the crucial 5 minutes when I decide it was howling wind sending rain to lash the windows.   However, while I was waiting for the bus, it was dry enough.   Bit gusty still though.
 
I have to work late tomorrow night (a release – hope it goes well), so Mike and Toby can have quality bonding time.   Which, funnily enough, always seems to involve McDonalds.   What a funny pair.
 
Ok.   Time to get stuck in.   Have a marvellous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment