Friday, October 3, 2008

Mike and I had a lovely dinner out at the Boulcott Street Bistro and Sally and Andrew popped in at the last minute to have dinner with us which was a pleasant surprise.  The buses were not so pleasant and we didn ’t get home until after ten!  Phew!
 
Today is lovely.   The kids enjoyed KidsCo yesterday by all accounts and today I think Mum and Dad have plans to take them to the zoo.  If they are going there in the afternoon, they can come and see me for lunch.  Then I can give them the Entertainment Book voucher (I think it ’ll pay for Tyler to get in if Mum buys a ticket – it is buy one, get one free) that I meant to leave at home but still have with me here at work.  
 
Then Mike and I will head home on our bikes and we ’ll have dinner at our house and Mum and Dad will head back to their place.  The weekend entertainment kicks in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment