Thursday, October 30, 2008

Toby and I had a pleasant morning walking to school and sorting out rabbit ears (for some musical he is in – it is difficult to establish exactly what he is doing.   It sounds like he is a rabbit from Austria , carrying an Austrian flag – but I have no idea why) and a costume (mainly brown clothes – which we can manage).   I left him happily wearing the ears, which his teacher explained aren ’t needed today at all.   In fact they are going to make them in class.   But she was pleased to have a good pattern they may use for everyone.   Heheheheh.   I volunteered to help face painting the rabbit faces on the class for the musical night (Nov 12).   What was I thinking?
 
I have a release tonight so a late work night.   Hopefully it ’ll be a smooth event and we ’ll be out by 1830.   That ’s what I ’m hoping.   The boys seem to have planned …. McDonalds for dinner.   How funny.
 
So I have been busy since I got in at 9am this morning.   My first chance to take a breath now.   Phew.   Roll on 1830.   Or 1900 if we have to fluff around a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment