Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good morning on Tues, Dec 16

Hi,

Toby and I had a great morning. I had Toby drop off duty and gate duty as Mike had a 9am meeting. So I spent from 8.30 - 8.55 whisking children out of cars as they pulled up to the school. It was busy as it was slightly damp today. I feel sad as I left without saying goodbye to Toby. He was nowhere to be seen as the bell rang and I hurtled off to get the bus. As it was I had to run the last 30m to catch it. I sat next to Hamish on the way in.

Mike will collect wee Toby from After School and cook dinner - so there is a silver lining. :-)

My parents got away ok yesterday and have landed safely in Sydney. Toby was a bit sad and was counting the sleeps till he saw them again.

We have a busy week to get through before we also arrive in Sydney on Saturday. I can't wait.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment