Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well, I had a last minute switch yesterday afternoon to take Toby to school.   Needless to say, I forgot it was a main school drop-off this morning and we walked to side school, got told it was main school day and walked back.   So I missed my bus.   But Toby seemed very pleased to be at the main school as a big boy.
 
At work at 9.15 so not too bad.
 
Tonight Mum and Dad will babysit Toby while Mike and I go to the new Bond film.   I hope it ’s good.   I ’ll work through lunch so I can get away at 1730 for dinner beforehand.
 
Toby has requested pizza for dinner.   Unfortunately we have no ingredients apart from grated cheese.   We do have a bag of grated mozzarella cheese!   So, if Mum and Dad want to get a few things for the dinner, that ’d be helpful (shopping suggestion at the bottom!).
 
I need a cup of tea!
 
Have a great day!   I ’m glad the Kittos finally got back from Adelaide.   I blame the test cricket – for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment