Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy birthday Tyler .   5 today!   Toby was quite pleased to talk to her last night.   We can ’t wait to see everyone in Sydney for Christmas.
 
Nothing much going on in Wellington really.   Tonight we have a release and then I ’m off to see Handel ’s Messiah with Mum and Vivienne.   So I think I ’ll fall into bed once I get home.   But the late night at work does mean I can leave early tomorrow and get home in time for Toby ’s soccer.
 
Mike and I will catch up with a few people for lunch today from ANZ days.   Should be a good lunch.   It meant I didn ’t need to make any lunches today so Mike and I had breakfast together at home.   How unusual.   I did have to hurtle out of the house to catch the bus though as I dawdled a little too much.   Still managed to kiss Toby quickly.

Toby has a girlfriend now.  He told me a few days ago.
 
Trouble is, he doesn ’t know her name, or what class she ’s in, or much of anything else.  (Nor does he seem particularly worried about this. Mike says, "That ’s my boy!")
 
Apparently she ran up to him and whispered ‘I love you Toby ’ into his ear and ran off again.   So I don ’t know just how committed they both are, at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment