Friday, December 12, 2008

Toby ’s birthday!   He had a great morning.   We woke him up and he opened presents (a Phoenix football shirt from Grandy and Gramps and a mushabelly and two babies) and was very happy.  He made me take photos of him with his new stuff and print them out for news at school.
 
 
Plans for tonight?   Hmmm.   We ’re having tea tonight for Toby.   I think Mike and I can get there about 6pm.  Toby will play soccer (although it is raining at the moment so soccer might be off) and go and play at Duncan and Emerson ’s house.  So we ’ll collect him at 1800 and head home for cheerios, party pies and sausage rolls.
 
Tomorrow?  The party!  I need to sort out loot bags so I think I ’ll be at The Warehouse at 8.30am tomorrow.  There are now 13 children coming.  And Mike has booked bowling for the afternoon.  I don ’t have any info on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment