Friday, December 19, 2008

Good morning on Fri, Dec 19 - my last day for the year!

Hi,

Not that I'm excited or anything. Am I what? I can't wait. Mike has the afternoon off to collect wee Toby at midday and has a list of tasks as long as his forearm to get through. Including trying to see Sally and Vivienne at Mojos this afternoon.

Last night we ate leftovers in the fridge. Mine was yummy. Toby seemed to love his. I hope Mike liked his too (we all had different things). The fridge will detox while we're away - Mike has cleaned out all manner of debris.

I left them just waking up this morning. Mike was cross he'd slept in as he needs to see Mrs Barrett and Mrs Mahoney before class today (some discussion about reading with Toby). So I expect the boys are furiously getting ready about now.

Time for a cup of tea at my end. I might pop into town at lunchtime for some last minute shopping.

Last blog from work for a while. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Mike and I are back at work on Jan 12.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment