Monday, January 12, 2009

Good morning on Mon, Jan 12

Hi,

First day back since before Christmas. It is a very odd feeling. Wee Toby is still in Sydney enjoying a summer holiday stretching on and on. So we have no child and a huge list of tasks to get through.

Yesterday we decluttered our bedroom. This was easy as now all the stuff is in the middle of the lounge waiting for the continued decluttering to take effect in there too. That'll start tonight. I can walk all the way around our bed without jumping over stacks of books and boxes.

We also had lunch at Sally and Andrew's yesterday. It was hard to leave but we should have left sooner to get our bedroom sorted earlier. As it was, I was in a coma by 9pm as Mike finished up around me. Heheheh.

I have a dental appointment today. That'll be a plesant experience with my cold and conjunctivitis courtesy of Mike. Mike cleaned gunk out of Toby's eyes and then put his contact lenses in. So he got it and resembled a vampire for a few days with bloodshot eyes whereas Toby only had gunk one morning and nothing else. Now I have it and I look like I have been swimming in a heavily chlorinated pool for hours on end!

Hopefully I will write up a summary of the Sydney holiday. We had loads of fun! Maybe even some photos.

Have a wonderful week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment