Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Jan 27

Hi,

I think I rode to work in low cloud this morning. It was a weird misty rain that I think was just cloud! I didn't get very wet. However, Mike might decide against riding to KidsCo with Toby. Toby no longer has a date with Jonathan this afternoon so Dad doesn't need to collect him at 1330. But his friend Maddie starts KidsCo today so I think Toby will be very pleased.

The weather for the rest of the week looks fine - and this cloud is supposed to burn off by the afternoon. We shall see!

Mike and Toby had a good ride home from KidsCo last night although Mike got scared riding up the hill slowly when Toby decided to lean over and pick a flower for me! They nearly toppled over. And it was quite a main road too. Needless to say, Toby is now almost fully trained in road riding etiquette! Mike even says he has got Toby to stop honking as he pedals (honking is flopping the bike back and forth as you pedal hard). It was scary for me to go slowly up a hill and have Toby swing the bke back and forth. Very much the tail wagging the dog. And with his strong legs actually making a difference on uphills I was loathe to ask him to stop pedalling!

I hope you all have a marvellous day. I need my tea and Weetbix.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment