Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi,

Well, I was all set to tell you about our lovely evening yesterday but I see Mike stole my thunder. You may wonder why I was unaware of Mike's post. Well, when we got home last night I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I vaguely recall Mike wanting to blog, but I never saw any of it.

I also had an impressive ride yesterday. Jonathan's house is in Wade St and from Wadestown Road up to Wade St you have to climb Roscoe Terrace. After the slog up Wadestown Rd, you hit the bit that levels out behind the library. Roscoe Terrace goes up steeply from there (so no time to regain any energy) - with about 100m of road that is tarsealed goat track straight up a cliff. My legs were like jelly at the top and the stop sign was a welcome sight.

This morning is exceptional here in Wellington. Blue skies and no wind. My ride in was lovely. I've already eaten my Weetbix and polished off the nice cup of tea. Let's see what the day holds in store.

Love,
Angela xx

No comments:

Post a Comment